Friday, October 19, 2012

Let's Talk About The Weather!

Actually how about not since that would make a very boring blog, unless we talk about global warming or something like that, but I'm not going to do that, sorry random person wishing I would talk about global warming.

Anyway I don't really know what to really blog about, I'm trying to do a post every day though so I need to come up with something.... How about I do a blog post about coming up with a blog post and then the blog post I come up with is a blog post about doing a blog post about a blog post.... Nah, that would be too confusing for people.

OK so now being serious I have nothing to really talk about in this blog post, I mean I recently got these nice pants on amazon but I have no clue if I can wear them and not get crap for it or if they're too girly (I have a huge problem of not knowing what clothing is for guys and what is for girls, and because of that if I'm unsure of the clothing and it's something I like I'll either get it or try to get it and it turns out being for woman lol I'm so bad at "being a guy" lol. and I'm probably totally weirding you all out, but what do you expect from me? :P )


Laces (above) No Laces (down)



OK, so more music pickups will most likely be the next blog, followed by some actual Halloween themed blogs (omg Halloween themed blogs in October what is going on?) if everything goes to plan and I actually keep on posting blogs!

Until then I'm off to get some sleep (I ended up almost missing class because I basically slept through my alarm lol, gotta get to bed earlier tonight!) Also if anyone gets the title reference you get 20 goth points! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment